Leadminers Cottages

Year: 1906

From the Scott’s series of postcards, this pictures some of the leadminers’ cottages near the cemetery in Leadhills. The card dates from 1906. The roofs of the buildings were all slated, and some of the properties in the row were two storeys in height.

Area

Tags

0 0 votes
Article Rating
Subscribe
Notify of
guest
0 Comments
Inline Feedbacks
View all comments