Bowling Green and Clyde

This was produced by the local post office for a man called Murray. It shows Crawford Bowling Green. The Bowling Club stood here till 1950, when it was moved to its present location. It is across the river from Tower Lindsay.

Area

Tags

0 0 votes
Article Rating
Subscribe
Notify of
guest
0 Comments
Inline Feedbacks
View all comments